|Home||» Products||» Physics Laboratory Instruments||» Physics Laboratory Equipments|
Physics Laboratory Equipments
We have gained tremendous position in market as leading manufacturer, supplier, distributor and exporter of Physics Laboratory Equipments. Offered instruments are known for their durability, easy usage, multi-functional, low maintenance and quality. These instruments are widely used in engineering colleges and physics laboratories for teaching and experimenting purposes. Manufactured, as per the international norms and standards, these instruments are highly demanded by our clients worldwide. Valued customers can avail Physics Laboratory Instruments from us as at competitive prices.
- Scientific Design
- Long Life Expectancy
- Accurate Testing Results
- Easy to Operate
- Measuring range: microwatt to milli watt
3. Edser-Butler Plate It is fitted in a mount with base provided with three leveling screws.
4. Spectrometer (College type)
- (a) Scale dia. 5" vernier reading to 1 minute
- (b) Scale dia. 6" vernier reading to 1 minute
- (c) Scale dia. 7" vernier reading to 1 minute
- (d) Scale dia. 7" vernier reading to 30 seconds
- (e) Scale dia. 9" vernier reading to 30 seconds
5. Research Spectrometer
- (a) Scale dia. 9" vernier reading to 10 seconds
- (b) Scale dia. 10" vernier reading to 10 seconds
6. Polarizer and Analyzer set polarizer made of Polaroid sheet mounted in a graduated rotator (Dia.: 75 mm; graduation in 360; least count: 1°)
7. Research Optical Bench
- Bed length: 200 cms; graduated length: 170 cms; graduation in mm
- 4 Nos. of uprights provided with radial motion, transverse movement by drum
- Drum graduation in 100 divisions; least count: 0.01 mm
- Post dia.: 12 mm; length: 150 mm; up & down movement by gear drive
- Height adjustment up to 25 mm
8. (a) Traveling Microscope (T-shape)
- Horizontal scale is 18 cms. and vertical 16 cms. long.
- Horizontal scale and vertical carriages, which travels app. 3 cms. in one traverse.
- Vernier constant 0.001 cms.
(b) Traveling Microscope (3-motion)
- Horizontal, vertical and transverse motion
9. Co-ordinate Measuring Microscope
- Rectangular in shape. Travel in X-direction: 150 mm; Y-direction: 100 mm
- Least count: 0.001 mm; main screw length: 200 mm; pitch: 1 mm
- Screw in Y-direction threaded length: 140 mm; pitch: 1 mm
|Product Name:|| |
Physics Laboratory Instruments
|Model Number:||PLI 71|
|Type:||Laboratory Instruments |
|Place of Origin:||Delhi, India|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Condition Apply|
|Packaging & Delivery|
|Packaging Detail:||As Per Client Instructions|
|Delivery Detail:||Standard Delivery Time|
OPTIREGION All Rights Reserved.