|Home||» Products||» Surface Plasmon Resonance||» Surface Plasmon Resonance|
Surface Plasmon Resonance
Since our initiation in year 1977, we have been manufacturing, exporting and supplying Surface Plasmon Resonance. The offered apparatus is specifically designed to enhance the surface sensitivity of second harmonic generation, fluorescence and raman scattering . A t our in-house production unit, this apparatus is manufactured by our skilled professionals by utilizing outstanding quality components with the aid of innovative techniques . Beside this, our patrons can avail the offered Surface Plasmon Resonance at the most negotiable prices from us.
- Precise temperature controlled stage lead to temperature dependent SPR curve for metal dielectric -air interface.
- Temperature of the heating stage could be varied from room temperature to 650 K with an accuracy of 1K.
- SPR curve shifts continuously with increase in temperature due to temperature dependent optical properties of dielectric.
- The shift in SPR angle with temperature is reflected as the change in refractive index/dielectric constant.
- The change in reflectance at fixed 0 or shift in SPR angle could also be utilized as temperature sensor and could be obtained for a material.
- The increase in refractive index with temperature can be studied and used as sensitive optical temperature sensor.
OPTIREGION All Rights Reserved.